JEEP SAFARI FOR LURKING THROUGH ROADS OF NATURE
Jeep Safari is the best way to explore a great diversity and unfold major stories from wildlife and nature. Your trip to Manas National Park is incomplete without going on the road for a jeep safari to the woods.
Spotting significant animals like Asiatic Elephants, Rhino, Asiatic Water Buffalo, Indian Gaur, different species of Deers and many more birds throughout the ride is quite common. If you are in luck, you might get a chance to experience the great Royal Bengal Tiger, Black Panther, Common Leopard, or Clouded Leopard.
For the photographers, Jeep Safari in Manas is a must as you get to capture some of your best collections. Take the safari, connect with the untouched natural beauty, and gather exciting stories to tell.
Jeep Safari KITS You Should Carry
Sanitized & Hygienic Stay
Quick Tips for Jeep Safari
- It is always better to go with a nature guide.
- Pack your essentials in advance
- Pre-book your safari with expert help
- Do not use perfumes or deodorants during a safari.
- Wear Comfortable Clothing
- Follow the safety protocols